Sick of lugging around multiple travel adaptors? Or cumbersome bulky universal adaptors? Meet Micro, the world’s smallest travel adaptor.
Posted On June 30, 2017 Posted By Andy Buerckner
Sick of lugging around multiple travel adaptors? Or cumbersome bulky universal adaptors?
Meet Micro, the world’s smallest travel adaptor.
Compatible in over 150 countries, space-saving adaptor is a game-changer for international travellers taking leisure, business trips around the world “For the traveller who takes any trip overseas to nearly any country, Micro ensures they can easily connect to a power source and keep all their smartphones, laptops, tablets and other electronic gear charged while they’re at their destination,” said Micro Co-founder Sam Olawale. “Not only is Micro a one-adapter-fits-all travel buddy, it also means the days of carrying bulky, hard-to-pack travel adapters are gone. In that respect, Micro is truly a game-changer for international travellers.”
Small, sleek and compact, Micro represents the next stage in the evolution of travel adapters – providing a space-saving design that’s extremely travel-friendly. In addition, Micro includes a built-in fuse for protection against electrical surges in even the most remote locations on Earth.
– Compatibility in more than 150 countries on all seven continents
– A lightweight design of only 40 grams, 2.5 times smaller than the traditional adapter, making it easy to pack and carry
– Environmentally-friendly silicone used in the design
– An integrated, modular third pin that makes Micro compatible with English and English lookalike sockets
– An adjustable built-in casing to cover the third of any three-prong plug for ultimate safety and ease-of-use
– A built-in fuse to protect devices from electrical surges
See the video below to see Micro in action: